Australia’s service economy employs 79% of the entire labour force, and most people are in business to provide a service and take care of their customers. Sometimes things go wrong, or we forget something, and our customers feel they have suffered a loss; maybe they want to sue. Professional Indemnity protects you and your assets against such claims.
Sometimes mistakes happen
How We Can Help
Insurance critical to most service businesses
Professional Indemnity Insurance provides cover for potential threats such as alleged negligence or breach of duty arising from an act, error or omission or a civil liability imposed upon you in the performance of the services that you provide.
It protects you and your assets against claims for financial loss, injury or damage to you and your business.
The limits that you may need to consider range from $1,000,000 up to $20,000,000 in cover depending upon the nature of the potential loss your customer might be claiming.
A Professional Indemnity policy is designed for anyone who gives advice and/or services of a skilful level, according to an established discipline, profession or trade to another person or business.
Accountants | Advertising Agencies & Services | Architects | Biologists | Building Designers | Burglar Alarm Installers | Business Coaches | Career Advisory Services | Construction Management | Design Water/Wastewater | Draftspersons & Tech Drawing | Electrical Design Services | Electrical Engineers | Employment Agencies | Engineers | Environmental Consultants | Fire Protection Consultants | Food Inspectors | Funeral Directors | Graphic Designers | Health and Safety Consultants | Heating & Air Conditioning Consultants | Human Resource Consultants | Hydraulics Engineers | Interior Designers | Irrigation Consultants | IT Consultants | Land Surveyors | Loss Adjusters | Lawyers | Management Consultants | Microbiologists | Migration Agents | Photographers | Pool Safety Inspections | Pressure Vessel Inspections | Project Management | Property Title Searchers | Quality Control Advisors | Quantity Surveyors | Real Estate Agents | Recruitment Agencies & Consultants | Registered Training Organisations | Relocation Agencies | Risk Management Consultants | Safety Engineers | Sewerage Consultants | Strata Title Managers | Stock & Station Agents | Technical Writers | Telecommunications Engineers | Town and Country Planning | Training Consultants | Traffic Surveys | Traffic Planning/Management | Translators | Valuers | Water Conservation Advisors | Workplace Assessors | Wool Brokers and Classification | Zoologists.
Why Work With Oracle?
Oracle Group partners with you
We are experts in protecting businesses from all their potential risks and liabilities. Your protection is based on our 5 fundamental principles.
- Understand – it is important to understand your business in all its different facets, so we can identify your potential exposures and risks. Many of which you are probably unaware.
- Advise – from there we can advise you about where you are carrying all the risk, and what insurance you should consider. Then, you can make an informed choice.
- Implement – insurance products best for your business are notoriously wordy and complex. We sift through and decipher them to find the product that best suits your needs and protects you.
- Advocate – when it comes to claim time, we are your expert advocate with the insurance companies. With a 96% success rate, we you get back on your feet fast.
- Ease – insurance can be a frustrating grudge purchase. At Oracle Group we make it easy, so you get back to running your business with peace of mind, knowing you are protected.