In the case of Workers Compensation, it is the law. In other cases, because it is a good thing to do, and your people will appreciate that you have their best interests at heart.
Why should you seriously consider insuring them?
What We Cover In Our Packages
Insurances to protect your people
Workers Compensation Insurance is a legislated, compulsory insurance that protects employers from financial costs when a worker sustains a work-related injury or disease. Employers must provide workers’ compensation for anyone they employ that the legislation defines as a ‘worker’.
Western Australia, Northern Territory, Australian Capital Territory, and Tasmania are all underwritten direct by insurers. Victoria is managed by Worksafe and underwritten by insurers, and New South Wales and Queensland are underwritten by the State Governments. We can assist you to organise this insurance for your business.
You may have entered into an Enterprise Bargaining Agreement that requires you to provide Group Personal Accident Insurance. This insurance gives your business easy to manage policies covering accidental death and disablement of your people during their work.
It could be that you engage a series of contractors and wish to provide them with cover while working for your business.
Individual Personal Accident & Sickness Insurance covers the income you lose because you are unable to work due to injury or sickness. It is a very important consideration for business people that carry significant financial burdens – not just in the business but also at home.
People are happy to insure their car or home, but in fact your income earning ability is your biggest asset.
Personal Accident & Sickness Insurance is especially suitable for self-employed people, small business owners or professionals whose business relies heavily on their ability to work as they generally are unable to be covered under the Workers Compensation Insurance.
Why Work With Oracle?
Oracle Group partners with you
- Understand – it is important to understand your business in all its different facets, so we can identify your potential exposures and risks. Many of which you are probably unaware.
- Advise – from there we can advise you about where you are carrying all the risk, and what insurance you should consider. Then, you can make an informed choice.
- Implement – insurance products best for your business are notoriously wordy and complex. We sift through and decipher them to find the product that best suits your needs and protects you.
- Advocate – when it comes to claim time, we are your expert advocate with the insurance companies. With a 96% success rate, we you get back on your feet fast.
- Ease – insurance can be a frustrating grudge purchase. At Oracle Group we make it easy, so you get back to running your business with peace of mind, knowing you are protected.