- Understand – it is important to understand your business in all its different facets, so we can identify your potential exposures and risks. Many of which you are probably unaware.
- Advise – from there we can advise you about where you are carrying all the risk, and what insurance you should consider. Then, you can make an informed choice.
- Implement – insurance products best for your business are notoriously wordy and complex. We sift through and decipher them to find the product that best suits your needs and protects you.
- Advocate – when it comes to claim time, we are your expert advocate with the insurance companies. With a 96% success rate, we you get back on your feet fast.
- Ease – insurance can be a frustrating grudge purchase. At Oracle Group we make it easy, so you get back to running your business with peace of mind, knowing you are protected.
What We Cover In Our Packages
Your business is exposed – protect it
Here are the major liability insurances for you to consider in putting your package together.
Management Liability Insurance is a comprehensive insurance cover for Private companies (with turnover of up to $50M). It provides protection for the directors and management as well as your Company or Partnership for most of the major breaches and risks that might occur in the day to day running of the business.
Whether its employment related, health & safety, statutory liability or tax audit this policy protects you and your business.
If you are a private company with turnover in excess of $50M then Management Liability Insurance will probably not be enough. In which case your business should consider Directors & Officers Liability Insurance.
It provides protection to directors and management as well as the insured Company for most of the major breaches and risks that might occur in the day to day running of the business and can cover unique exposures like Class action claims against ASX listed entities.
Professional Liability (also known as Professional Indemnity) Insurance provides cover for actual or alleged potential claims against your business such as alleged negligence or breach of duty arising from an act, error or omission in the performance of the services that you provide.
This is generally where a financial or economical loss has been incurred by you to a third party but it can also include Bodily Injury or Property Damage claims in some circumstances.
During daily business activities accidents and omission can happen. Yet they can cause injury, losses and damage.
Public Liability Insurance protects your business for any damages that arise during everyday business activities – whether to people or property.
Products Liability is where you make, manufacture, label, bottle and sell the product to a third-party which then causes injury or damage. You are responsible at law – and need protection.
Quite simply it is a must have for every business operating in todays litigious society.
You should think of Cyber & Privacy Insurance as protection against a digital fire: it covers you for losses a third party or your business might incur as a result of a cyber-attack.
Or equally important, for an omission from a representative of your business that exposes your customer data to theft. If you have employees and/or are connected to the internet, you are exposed to potential huge costs, fines and penalties.
Why Work With Oracle?
Oracle Group partners with you
We are experts in protecting businesses from all their potential risks and liabilities. Your protection is based in our 5 fundamental principles.