- Understand – it is important to understand your business in all its different facets, so we can identify your potential exposures and risks. Many of which you are probably unaware.
- Advise – from there we can advise you about where you are carrying all the risk, and what insurance you should consider. Then, you can make an informed choice.
- Implement – insurance products best for your business are notoriously wordy and complex. We sift through and decipher them to find the product that best suits your needs and protects you.
- Advocate – when it comes to claim time, we are your expert advocate with the insurance companies. With a 96% success rate, we you get back on your feet fast.
- Ease – insurance can be a frustrating grudge purchase. At Oracle Group we make it easy, so you get back to running your business with peace of mind, knowing you are protected.
How We Can Help
Fire & Perils Insurance covers your business for damage to property, including building, contents and stock* caused by certain defined events. In addition to fire, storm and malicious damage, other events which are covered include explosions, earthquake, wind, and leakage of liquids, including water. You can even get flood insurance in certain circumstances.
* including customers’ and suppliers’ goods
This covers theft of insured property (business contents, customers’ goods, and stock) contained on your business premises following forced and violent entry.
This protects against the loss of, or damage to, money contained in the building during or outside business hours. This is whether it is in a locked safe or strongroom, in transit, or in your personal custody while contained in your private residence.
This provides protection against accidental breakage of fixed glass located at your business premises and is generally required for most commercial leases.
General Property Insurance covers items such as mobile phones and laptop computers, whether at, or away from your business premises. Even worldwide if you travel.
Equipment Breakdown Insurance covers the cost of repairing or replacing the electronic, electrical, mechanical or pressure vessels in your business when they breakdown. This happens more frequently than you think.
You can even include the loss of perishable goods as a result of the breakdown.
Commercial Vehicle Insurance covers your business for any damages to the vehicles you use or any damages they cause to people or property.
Plant & Equipment Insurance is a more extensive policy to cover expensive mobile equipment used in the running of your business. These items have substantial capital costs and any damages are costly and typically take a while to repair.
The policy will also cover loss of income resulting from the damage.
Good in Transit Insurance covers your business for damage to insured property whilst in transit within Australia and overseas caused by certain defined events. Packaged beer is expensive and damage to a whole container could be financially devastating.
Why Work With Oracle?