No farmer expects to suffer a major disaster however accidents do happen and at the time when least expected. Farms, like any business, need a disaster plan, including adequate insurance with a company that understands your farm business, and supports your insurance goals and objectives.
Drawing on our experience with Farmers across the country, Oracle Group can assist you with arranging quotes for your farm cover to meet your specific needs, giving you a choice of excesses and cover options. Coverage Includes:
- Home and contents
- Farm Property
- Public & Products Liability
- Farm machinery & vehicles
- Theft of Property
- Livestock, fencing and hay
- Farm loss of income and business interruption
- Personal accident
- Goods in transit
- Machinery Breakdown
- Pleasure craft
- Farm Working Dogs
The right insurance cover is important to any business, but especially farming.
We can also arrange Crop Insurance through our insurers. Cover benefits to suit all types of enterprises including Broadacre, Viticulture or Orchards.
Coverage can include:
- Crop cover for fire, hail, chemical overspraying and straying livestock
- Storage and transit cover for harvested seed
- Early cover for next season’s winter crops
- Various excess options
Call or contact us now to discuss you requirements with one of our experienced staff.